Practical, Secure Insurance Service For Hollywood Residents
Hollywood — perhaps the most recognizable neighborhood in the world. Still, it doesn’t come cheap. Hollywood, and L.A. in general, are among America’s most expensive places to live. Property ownership, and insurance prices, often take careful budgetary planning.
When you need to protect your assets, you want to do so effectively. Estrella Insurance can bring targeted, personalized insurance services right to your neighborhood. We’ll help you find the most appropriate home and car insurance for your needs.
Auto Insurance for All California Drivers
Los Angeles is famous for its traffic. Hollywood itself is famous not only for that, but also for countless tourist attractions. There’s always somewhere to go. You can’t prevent every vehicle accident. Still, you can get auto insurance to help you clean up messes after unfortunate mishaps.
You need this coverage. It’s critical protection for some of the most frightening setbacks you can experience. Still, your car, driving risks and finances are different from almost anyone else’s. Therefore, your car insurance should address those characteristics very specifically. One of our agents can help you enroll in a policy that contains:
- Collision Coverage: If you damage your car in a wreck, this coverage can pay for repairs.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Car damage resulting from incidents other than accidents, such as weather or vandalism, can be covered under this policy element.
- Liability Insurance: This coverage helps you pay for losses to another person’s vehicle or property if you cause the damage. Arizona law requires you to carry:
- $15,000 bodily injury liability for one person.
- $30,000 bodily injury liability for two or more people.
- $10,000 property damage liability coverage.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): This coverage pays for your injuries, or the injuries of passengers, regardless of who causes the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Protection: If another driver causes an accident, but lacks adequate liability coverage, you might still need coverage to pay for your losses. This coverage can pay for your expenses without penalizing you for fault in the accident.
It’s critical to get targeted coverage for your car’s value and your personal needs. We’ll help you set limits that provide thorough protection. Still, the coverage will remain friendly to your checkbook.
Homeowners Insurance And Property Coverage
Estrella Insurance can issue policies for local homes of every shape and size. We’ll make sure the property coverage you choose includes adequate financial cushion.
- Structure Coverage: This coverage pays for damage to the home from unpreventable incidents, such as storms or fires. Protection can extend to the house and other buildings on the property.
- Possessions Insurance: This coverage handles losses to your personal belongings.
- Liability Coverage: If someone gets hurt on your property, or if you damage an item belonging to them, this coverage can pay towards their losses.
- Expenses Protection: Home damage might force you to move out during repairs. This coverage can help you pay living expenses during this time.
Setting up your coverage means taking a close look at the value of your property and possessions. We’ll help you expand and increase your policy limits to cover even your most specialized belongings.
Get Started With Us Now!
With decades of experience in the insurance industry, coupled with an established presence in Hollywood, Estrella Insurance is here to help you get car, home and other lines of insurance that cover your most precious belongings. Your security is our priority, so don’t wait to get covered. Contact us at (888) 511-7722, or get started online right now.