Practical, Secure Insurance Service For Boca Raton Residents
If one place has become synonymous with Florida’s easy living, it’s Boca Raton. The city is one of the state’s most affluent, desirable vacation and retirement communities. It’s also in the heart of South Florida, adding bustle and convenience to its way of life.
When settling down in the area, your security will depend on having appropriate insurance to back you up. Let Estrella Insurance be your agency of choice for the best home and auto coverage on the market.
Auto Insurance For All Florida Drivers
Like most communities in South Florida, Boca Raton is home to multiple state, national and regional highways. With the city’s large population, these thoroughfares are necessary for the smooth movement of traffic. Nevertheless, even with a lot of options, accident and congestion risks still exist. In fact, because of the area’s population, those risks are often higher than elsewhere.
If you are a Boca Raton resident, you never know when an accident might strike. However, when one does, you shouldn’t have to wonder how you will pay for the damage. With car insurance, you can cover vehicle damage, injuries or the harm you cause others. That’s a lot of financial protection.
You need this coverage. It’s critical protection for some of the most frightening setbacks you can experience. Still, your car, your driving risks and your finances are different from almost anyone else’s. Therefore, your car insurance should address those characteristics very specifically. One of our agents can help you enroll in a policy that contains:
- Collision Coverage: If you damage your car in a wreck, this coverage can to pay for repairs.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Car damage resulting from incidents other than accidents, such as weather or vandalism, can be covered under this policy element.
- Liability Insurance: This coverage helps you pay for losses to another person’s vehicle or property if you cause the damage. Florida law requires all drivers to carry at least $10,000 property damage liability coverage, to pay for losses to others’ belongings. In addition, you might need to carry bodily injury liability coverage in case you injure another party.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): This coverage, which is also required by Florida law, pays for your injuries, or the injuries of passengers, regardless of who causes the accident. You must carry at least $10,000 in coverage.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Protection: If another driver causes an accident, but lacks adequate liability coverage, you might still need coverage to pay for your losses. This coverage can pay for your expenses without penalizing you for fault in the accident.
It’s critical to get targeted coverage for your car’s value and your personal needs. We’ll help you set policy limits that provide thorough coverage. Still, your coverage will remain friendly to your checkbook.
Homeowners Insurance And Property Coverage
Everyone needs a place to call home. But your home will be more secure if it has ample financial protection. Estrella Insurance can provide homeowners insurance policies for Boca Raton residences of every shape and size. We’ll make sure the property coverage you choose includes adequate financial cushion.
- Structure Coverage: This coverage pays for damage to the home from unpreventable incidents, such as storms or fires. This protection can extend to the house and other buildings on the property.
- Possessions Insurance: This coverage handles losses to your personal belongings.
- Liability Coverage: If someone gets hurt on your property, or if you damage an item belonging to them, this coverage can pay towards their losses.
- Expenses Protection: Home damage might force you to move out during repairs. This coverage can help you pay living expenses during this time.
Setting up your coverage means taking a close look at the value of your property and possessions. We’ll help you expand and increase your policy limits to cover even your most specialized belongings.
Get Started With Us Now!
With decades of experience in the insurance industry, coupled with an established presence in South Florida, Estrella Insurance is your source for car, home and other lines of insurance that cover your most precious belongings. Your security is our priority, so don’t wait to get covered. Call us at (888) 511-7722, or get started online right now.