Practical, Secure Insurance Service For Lake Worth Residents
Sitting at the north edge of the Miami metro area, Lake Worth is a great place to enjoy all South Florida has to offer. From here you can get to Miami, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, the Keys and countless other attractions. It’s a place to settle down, start a family and enjoy the local way of life.
Whether you are a new or longtime resident of Lake Worth, you’ll find living here rewarding. If you are looking for insurance to protect your important assets, Estrella Insurance is here to help. We’ve got decades of experience helping south Florida residents get targeted, effective coverage.
Auto Insurance For All Florida Drivers
Lake Worth is part of a region that’s home to more than 6 million people. That means there are countless drivers on multiple local highways at any time. Given that more traffic equals higher chances for wrecks, vehicle theft and other hazards, the need for auto insurance becomes doubly important. Vehicle losses equal cost losses. Instead of paying out of pocket, let your car insurance help you pay for the damage.
For every driver, there’s a risk of vehicle accidents or other driving hazards. When those occur, they might lead to expensive losses. Car insurance can pay for various losses you or others might face.
You need this coverage. It’s critical protection for some of the most frightening setbacks you can experience. However, you must tailor protection to your unique needs. Your car, driving risks and finances are different from almost anyone else’s. Therefore, your car insurance should address those characteristics very specifically. One of our agents can help you enroll in a policy that contains:
- Collision Coverage: If you damage your car in a wreck, this coverage can to pay for repairs.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Car damage resulting from incidents other than accidents, such as weather or vandalism, can be covered under this policy element.
- Liability Insurance: This coverage helps you pay for losses to another person’s vehicle or property if you cause the damage. Florida law requires all drivers to carry at least $10,000 property damage liability coverage, to pay for losses to others’ belongings. In addition, you might need to carry bodily injury liability coverage in case you injure another party.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): This coverage, which is also required by Florida law, pays for your injuries, or the injuries of passengers, regardless of who causes the accident. You must carry at least $10,000 in coverage.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Protection: If another driver causes an accident, but lacks adequate liability coverage, you might still need coverage to pay for your losses. This coverage can pay for your expenses without penalizing you for fault in the accident.
It’s critical to get targeted protection for your car’s value and your personal needs. We’ll help you set policy limits that provide thorough coverage. Still, your coverage will remain friendly to your checkbook.
Homeowners Insurance And Property Coverage
Everyone needs a place to call home. But your home will be more secure if it has ample financial protection. Estrella Insurance can provide homeowners insurance policies for Lake Worth homes of every shape and size. We’ll make sure the property coverage you choose includes adequate financial cushion.
- Structure Coverage: This coverage pays for damage to the home from unpreventable incidents, such as storms or fires. This protection can extend to the house and other buildings on the property.
- Possessions Insurance: This coverage handles losses to your personal belongings.
- Liability Coverage: If someone gets hurt on your property, or if you damage an item belonging to them, this coverage can pay towards their losses.
- Expenses Protection: Home damage might force you to move out during repairs. This coverage can help you pay living expenses during this time.
Setting up your coverage means taking a close look at the value of your property and possessions. We’ll help you expand and increase your policy limits to cover even your most specialized belongings.
Get Started With Us Now!
With decades of experience in the insurance industry, coupled with an established presence in the region, Estrella Insurance is your source for car, home and other lines of insurance that cover your most precious belongings. Your security is our priority, so don’t wait to get covered. Call us at (888) 511-7722 or get started online right now.