Practical, Secure Insurance Service For Hialeah Gardens Residents
Hialeah Gardens was once a small community that incorporated next to its sister town of Hialeah. However, the town quickly grew, owing to its location near multiple major roads, including the Palmetto Expressway. In this busy neighborhood, it’s important to protect your lifestyle and belongings, from your vehicle to your car.
That’s what Estrella Insurance stands for—personalized insurance services with a focus on your neighborhood. Homeowners and drivers across the state can turn to their local Estrella Insurance branch to get the most appropriate home and auto insurance.
Auto Insurance for All Florida Drivers
Hialeah Gardens is part of greater Miami, which is home to more than 6 million people. That equals a lot of cars and a lot of drivers. You can’t prevent every accident. Still, you can get auto insurance to help you clean up messes after unfortunate mishaps.
You need this coverage. It’s critical protection for some of the most frightening setbacks you can experience. However, you must tailor protection to your unique needs. Your car, driving risks and finances are different from almost anyone else’s. Therefore, your car insurance should address those characteristics very specifically. One of our agents can help you enroll in a policy that contains:
- Collision Coverage: If you damage your car in a wreck, this coverage can to pay for repairs.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Car damage resulting from incidents other than accidents, such as weather or vandalism, can be covered under this policy element.
- Liability Insurance: This coverage helps you pay for losses to another person’s vehicle or property if you cause the damage. Florida law requires all drivers to carry at least $10,000 property damage liability coverage, to pay for losses to others’ belongings. In addition, you might need to carry bodily injury liability coverage in case you injure another party.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): This coverage, which is also required by Florida law, pays for your injuries, or the injuries of passengers, regardless of who causes the accident. You must carry at least $10,000 in coverage.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Protection: If another driver causes an accident, but lacks adequate liability coverage, you might still need coverage to pay for your losses. This coverage can pay for your expenses without penalizing you for fault in the accident.
Your car is expensive. Therefore, it’s critical to get targeted coverage for its value and your own personal needs. We’ll help you set policy limits that provide thorough coverage. Still, the coverage you select will remain friendly to your checkbook.
Homeowners Insurance And Property Coverage
Everyone needs a place to come home to. But your home will be more secure if it has ample financial protection. Estrella Insurance can issue policies for Hialeah Gardens homes of every shape and size. We’ll make sure the property coverage you choose includes adequate financial cushion.
- Structure Coverage: This coverage pays for damage to the home from unpreventable incidents, such as storms or fires. This protection can extend to the house and other buildings on the property.
- Possessions Insurance: This coverage handles losses to your personal belongings.
- Liability Coverage: If someone gets hurt on your property, or if you damage an item belonging to them, this coverage can pay towards their losses.
- Expenses Protection: Home damage might force you to move out during repairs. This coverage can help you pay living expenses during this time.
Setting up your coverage means taking a close look at the value of your property and possessions. We’ll help you expand and increase your policy limits to cover even your most specialized belongings.
Get Started With Us Now!
With decades of experience in the insurance industry, coupled with an established presence in Hialeah Gardens, Estrella Insurance is your source for car, home and other lines of insurance that cover your most precious belongings. Your security is our priority, so don’t wait to get covered. Call us at 1-800 Car Insurance or get started online right now.