Practical, Secure Insurance Service For Phoenix Residents
Phoenix is Arizona’s largest city, and the most populous state capital in America. The population has steadily increased over the past fifty years, and continues to do so. The suburbs continue to expand, bringing more commuters, real estate values, and costs of living for the community. Locals, as a result, have more costly and important assets to protect than ever before.
Estrella Insurance can bring targeted, personalized insurance services right to your neighborhood. We’ll help you find the most appropriate home and car insurance for your needs. Call us at (888) 511-7722 or request an online quote, right now!
Auto Insurance For All Arizona Drivers
With a lot of people and roads, there’s also a lot of traffic. You can’t prevent every accident. Still, you can get auto insurance to help you clean up messes after unfortunate mishaps. Your car insurance can pay for various damage you or others might sustain following hazards on the road.
You need this coverage. It’s critical protection for some of the most frightening setbacks you can experience. However, your car, driving risks and finances are different from almost anyone else’s. You must tailor protection to your unique needs. One of our agents can enroll you in a policy containing:
- Collision Coverage: If you damage your car in a wreck, this coverage can pay for repairs.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Car damage resulting from incidents other than accidents, such as weather or vandalism, can be covered under this policy element.
- Liability Insurance: This coverage helps you pay for losses to another person’s vehicle or property if you cause the damage. Arizona law requires you to carry:
- $15,000 bodily injury liability for one person.
- $30,000 bodily injury liability for two or more people.
- $10,000 property damage liability coverage.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): This coverage pays for your injuries, or the injuries of passengers, regardless of who causes the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Protection: If another driver causes an accident, but lacks adequate liability coverage, you might still need coverage to pay for your losses. This coverage can pay for your expenses without penalizing you for fault in the accident.
At Estrella Insurance, we’ll help you set policy limits that provide thorough coverage. Still, the coverage you select will remain friendly to your checkbook.
Homeowners Insurance And Property Coverage
Estrella Insurance can issue policies for Phoenix homes of every shape and size. Coverage can include:
- Structure Coverage: This coverage pays for damage to the home from unpreventable incidents, such as storms or fires. Protection can extend to the house and other buildings on the property.
- Possessions Insurance: This coverage handles losses to your personal belongings.
- Liability Coverage: If someone gets hurt on your property, or if you damage an item belonging to them, this coverage can pay towards their losses.
- Expenses Protection: Home damage might force you to move out during repairs. This coverage can help you pay living expenses during this time.
Setting up your coverage means taking a close look at the value of your property and possessions. We’ll help you expand and increase your policy limits to cover even your most specialized belongings.
Get Started With Us Now!
With decades of experience in the insurance industry, coupled with an established presence in Phoenix, Estrella Insurance is here to help you get car, home and other lines of insurance that cover your most precious belongings. Your security is our priority, so don’t wait to get covered. Contact us at (888) 511-7722, or get started online right now.