Practical, Secure Insurance Service For Tucson Residents
Tucson is southern Arizona’s population center. It’s home to a diverse cultural landscape, as well as the University of Arizona. The city is famous for its beautiful examples of Native American and Spanish-inspired architecture. With an affordable cost of living, you’ll find this a beautiful place to settle down.
Estrella Insurance can bring targeted, personalized insurance services right to your neighborhood. We’ll help you find the most appropriate home and car insurance for your needs. Call us at 1-800 Car Insurance or request an online quote right now!
Auto Insurance For All Arizona Drivers
Interstate 10 and Interstate 19, along with multiple state routes, pass through Tucson. There are many crowded roadways in the area because of the significant population. And with more drivers come higher chances of accidents or other hazards. If you were to face a vehicle loss, that could equal a significant financial strain. However, if you have car insurance, you can get targeted help to pay for these damages.
You need this coverage. It’s critical protection for some of the most frightening setbacks you can experience. However, your car, driving risks and finances are different from almost anyone else’s. You must tailor protection to your unique needs. One of our agents can enroll you in a policy containing:
- Collision Coverage: If you damage your car in a wreck, this coverage can pay for repairs.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Car damage resulting from incidents other than accidents, such as weather or vandalism, can be covered under this policy element.
- Liability Insurance: This coverage helps you pay for losses to another person’s vehicle or property if you cause the damage. Arizona law requires you to carry:
- $15,000 bodily injury liability for one person.
- $30,000 bodily injury liability for two or more people.
- $10,000 property damage liability coverage.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): This coverage pays for your injuries, or the injuries of passengers, regardless of who causes the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Protection: If another driver causes an accident, but lacks adequate liability coverage, you might still need coverage to pay for your losses. This coverage can pay for your expenses without penalizing you for fault in the accident.
At Estrella Insurance, we’ll help you set policy limits that provide thorough coverage. Still, the coverage you select will remain friendly to your checkbook.
Homeowners Insurance And Property Coverage
Estrella Insurance can issue policies for Tucson homes of every shape and size. Coverage can include:
- Structure Coverage: This coverage pays for damage to the home from unpreventable incidents, such as storms or fires. Protection can extend to the house and other buildings on the property.
- Possessions Insurance: This coverage handles losses to your personal belongings.
- Liability Coverage: If someone gets hurt on your property, or if you damage an item belonging to them, this coverage can pay towards their losses.
- Expenses Protection: Home damage might force you to move out during repairs. This coverage can help you pay living expenses during this time.
Setting up your coverage means taking a close look at the value of your property and possessions. We’ll help you expand and increase your policy limits to cover even your most specialized belongings.
Get Started With Us Now!
With decades of experience in the insurance industry, coupled with an established presence in Tucson, Estrella Insurance is here to help you get car, home and other lines of insurance that cover your most precious belongings. Your security is our priority, so don’t wait to get covered. Contact us at 1-800 Car Insurance, or get started online right now.