Practical, Secure Insurance Service For Davie Residents
Davie, Florida lies near the center of the Miami-Fort Lauderdale metro area. It’s also a principal city for the region. Residents will likely find the community a welcoming, thriving place to live.
All Davie residents need to carry personal insurance. With home and auto coverage from Estrella Insurance, you’ll get the financial security you need for times when problems arise. You’ll be glad you got this coverage.
Auto Insurance For All Florida Drivers
Davie’s location puts it at a significant risk of traffic congestion. After all, the Miami-Fort Lauderdale region is home to more than 6 million residents. Area drivers might experience increased risks of wrecks or other vehicle incidents whenever they hit the road.
If you were to have an accident, would you be able to repair the damage out-of-pocket? With car insurance, you’ll never have to worry about answering that question. Your policy can help pay for a multitude of losses, such as accident damage, theft losses and personal injuries.
You need this coverage. It’s critical protection for some of the most frightening setbacks you can experience. Still, your car, your driving risks and your finances are different from almost anyone else’s. Therefore, your car insurance should address those characteristics very specifically. One of our agents can help you enroll in a policy that contains:
- Collision Coverage: If you damage your car in a wreck, this coverage can to pay for repairs.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Car damage resulting from incidents other than accidents, such as weather or vandalism, can be covered under this policy element.
- Liability Insurance: This coverage helps you pay for losses to another person’s vehicle or property if you cause the damage. Florida law requires all drivers to carry at least $10,000 property damage liability coverage, to pay for losses to others’ belongings. In addition, you might need to carry bodily injury liability coverage in case you injure another party.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): This coverage, which is also required by Florida law, pays for your injuries, or the injuries of passengers, regardless of who causes the accident. You must carry at least $10,000 in coverage.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Protection: If another driver causes an accident, but lacks adequate liability coverage, you might still need coverage to pay for your losses. This coverage can pay for your expenses without penalizing you for fault in the accident.
It’s critical to get targeted protection for your car’s value and your personal needs. We’ll help you set policy limits that provide thorough coverage. Still, your coverage will remain friendly to your checkbook.
Homeowners Insurance And Property Coverage
Everyone needs a place to call home. But your home will be more secure if it has ample financial protection. Estrella Insurance can provide homeowners insurance policies for Davie residences of every shape and size. We’ll make sure the property coverage you choose includes adequate financial cushion.
- Structure Coverage: This coverage pays for damage to the home from unpreventable incidents, such as storms or fires. This protection can extend to the house and other buildings on the property.
- Possessions Insurance: This coverage handles losses to your personal belongings.
- Liability Coverage: If someone gets hurt on your property, or if you damage an item belonging to them, this coverage can pay towards their losses.
- Expenses Protection: Home damage might force you to move out during repairs. This coverage can help you pay living expenses during this time.
Setting up your coverage means taking a close look at the value of your property and possessions. We’ll help you expand and increase your policy limits to cover even your most specialized belongings.
Get Started With Us Now!
With decades of experience in the insurance industry, coupled with an established presence in Davie, Estrella Insurance is your source for car, home and other lines of insurance that cover your most precious belongings. Your security is our priority, so don’t wait to get covered. Call us at (888) 511-7722, or get started online right now.