Practical, Secure Insurance Service For Pompano Beach Residents
In recent years, Pompano Beach has seen an explosion in residential and hospitality development. In fact, it has become one of America’s hottest real estate markets for vacation and residential homes. There’s a lot of value, and a lot of opportunity, in this area of South Florida.
Whether you are a new or established Pompano Beach resident, you need to carry insurance policies on the important assets in your life. Let Estrella Insurance become your neighborhood insurance agency. We’ll ensure you get coverage that always satisfies your needs.
Call us at 1-800 Car Insurance or request an online quote, right now!
Auto Insurance For All Florida Drivers
Pompano Beach’s considerable population, coupled with greater Miami’s significant infrastructure, creates complex driving risks. There are chances of wrecks and other driving hazards on every inch of pavement. You don’t want to have to pay for these accidents out-of-pocket. With car insurance, you can let your policy cover many of your losses instead.
You need this coverage. It’s critical protection for some of the most frightening setbacks you can experience. Still, your car, your driving risks and your finances are different from almost anyone else’s. Therefore, your car insurance should address those characteristics very specifically. One of our agents can help you enroll in a policy that contains:
- Collision Coverage: If you damage your car in a wreck, this coverage can to pay for repairs.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Car damage resulting from incidents other than accidents, such as weather or vandalism, can be covered under this policy element.
- Liability Insurance: This coverage helps you pay for losses to another person’s vehicle or property if you cause the damage. Florida law requires all drivers to carry at least $10,000 property damage liability coverage, to pay for losses to others’ belongings. In addition, you might need to carry bodily injury liability coverage in case you injure another party.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): This coverage, which is also required by Florida law, pays for your injuries, or the injuries of passengers, regardless of who causes the accident. You must carry at least $10,000 in coverage.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Protection: If another driver causes an accident, but lacks adequate liability coverage, you might still need coverage to pay for your losses. This coverage can pay for your expenses without penalizing you for fault in the accident.
It’s critical to get targeted coverage for your car’s value and your personal needs. We’ll help you set policy limits that provide thorough coverage. Still, your coverage will remain friendly to your checkbook.
Homeowners Insurance And Property Coverage
Everyone needs a place to call home. But your home will be more secure if it has ample financial protection. Estrella Insurance can provide homeowners insurance policies for Pompano Beach residences of every shape and size. We’ll make sure the property coverage you choose includes adequate financial cushion.
- Structure Coverage: This coverage pays for damage to the home from unpreventable incidents, such as storms or fires. This protection can extend to the house and other buildings on the property.
- Possessions Insurance: This coverage handles losses to your personal belongings.
- Liability Coverage: If someone gets hurt on your property, or if you damage an item belonging to them, this coverage can pay towards their losses.
- Expenses Protection: Home damage might force you to move out during repairs. This coverage can help you pay living expenses during this time.
Setting up your coverage means taking a close look at the value of your property and possessions. We’ll help you expand and increase your policy limits to cover even your most specialized belongings.
Get Started With Us Now!
With decades of experience in the insurance industry, coupled with an established presence in Broward County, Estrella Insurance is your source for car, home and other lines of insurance that cover your most precious belongings. Your security is our priority, so don’t wait to get covered. Call us at 1-800 Car Insurance, or get started online right now.