Practical, Secure Insurance Service For Wilton Manors Residents
As one of the most diverse communities in South Florida, Wilton Manors has experienced major economic development in the last few years. It’s also known for its inclusive living and welcoming lifestyle. Residents from all walks of life can find peace and security in their neighborhoods.
Estrella Insurance stands for personalized insurance services focused on your community. We’re here to give you peace of mind. Homeowners and drivers across the Sunshine State can turn to their local Estrella Insurance branch to get great home and auto insurance.
Auto Insurance For All Florida Drivers
Wilton Drive is the town’s lifeline. It’s crowded with visitors and shopping. That means there’s a higher risk of traffic congestion in certain areas.
When you drive, you must share the road, and by nature, you can’t prevent every car accident. Still, you can get auto insurance to help you recover financially if you get involved in one. Your policy can pay for various damage you or others might sustain following an accident.
You need this coverage. It’s critical protection for some of the most frightening setbacks you can experience. However, you must tailor protection to your unique needs. Your car, driving risks and finances are different from almost anyone else’s. Therefore, your car insurance should address those characteristics very specifically. One of our agents can help you enroll in a policy that contains:
- Collision Coverage: If you damage your car in a wreck, this coverage can to pay for repairs.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Car damage resulting from incidents other than accidents, such as weather or vandalism, can be covered under this policy element.
- Liability Insurance: This coverage helps you pay for losses to another person’s vehicle or property if you cause the damage. Florida law requires all drivers to carry at least $10,000 property damage liability coverage, to pay for losses to others’ belongings. In addition, you might need to carry bodily injury liability coverage in case you injure another party.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): This coverage, which is also required by Florida law, pays for your injuries, or the injuries of passengers, regardless of who causes the accident. You must carry at least $10,000 in coverage.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Protection: If another driver causes an accident, but lacks adequate liability coverage, you might still need coverage to pay for your losses. This coverage can pay for your expenses without penalizing you for fault in the accident.
Your car is expensive. Therefore, it’s critical to get targeted coverage for its value and your own personal needs. We’ll help you set policy limits that provide thorough coverage. Still, the coverage you select will remain friendly to your checkbook.
Homeowners Insurance And Property Coverage
Everyone needs a place to come home to. But your home will be more secure if it has ample financial protection. Estrella Insurance can issue policies for Wilton Manors homes of every shape and size. We’ll make sure the property coverage you choose includes adequate financial cushion.
- Structure Coverage: This coverage pays for damage to the home from unpreventable incidents, such as storms or fires. This protection can extend to the house and other buildings on the property.
- Possessions Insurance: This coverage handles losses to your personal belongings.
- Liability Coverage: If someone gets hurt on your property, or if you damage an item belonging to them, this coverage can pay towards their losses.
- Expenses Protection: Home damage might force you to move out during repairs. This coverage can help you pay living expenses during this time.
Setting up your coverage means taking a close look at the value of your property and possessions. We’ll help you expand and increase your policy limits to cover even your most specialized belongings.
Get Started With Us Now!
With decades of experience in the insurance industry, coupled with an established presence in Wilton Manors, Estrella Insurance is your source for car, home and other lines of insurance that cover your most precious belongings. Your security is our priority, so don’t wait to get covered. Call us at (888) 511-7722 or get started online right now.